Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Friday, November 09, 2007

A timely coincidence

I love coincidences. It just seems like magic to me. So how timely is it that while I am talking about clock watching, I happen to run across Baume Mercier online? No, he's not some cute French guy, if you've never heard of them, then I'll tell you. They are (Baume & Mercier - yes, two people, actually) a swiss watch maker. Swiss watches have been known for their superior quality and accuracy not to mention their elegant designs. All their watches have that timeless quality and style that you can just keep forever and never look out of style. Nor out of time, for that matter.

Baume & Mercier watches are carried by J.R. Dunn Jewelers who also sells equally stylish brands of watches and other jewelry.

No comments: