Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Moving Pictures

Wouldn't it be cool to have Harry Potter like picture frames where the images move and can interact with you? Well, these frames aren't quite there yet, but I'm sure they're working on it. I just got one of those digital frames not too long ago and I just love them. I am keeping that one in my office. Now my office is not very big, well it's a cubicle really, so I don't have a lot of space to display personal items. Most of my wall space is taken up by work related items. I still want to glimpse the reasons why I am stuck in this cubicle eight hours a day though so digital photo frame it is.

The great thing about the digital picture frames is, you can display a number (a lot!) of pictures simultaneously without taking up much space. You can change the display just by switching the memory card out. Some digital frames can also display videos, did you know that? Now when my coworkers ask about a previous vacation or the kids, the picture show is right there. It's a great conversation piece!

No comments: