Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Thursday, November 01, 2007

Let's do it again

OK, I think Bloggerwave is up and running again. I signed up for bloggerwave sometime ago but never got anywhere with it because they had problems with being hacked and their users' IDs got compromised. Now it seems that they have it all taken care of again. I got my new PW today, and signed on.

Bloggerwave is supposed to be the next big media advertiser on blogs especially in Europe, and I have been seeing many European bloggers using Bloggerwave, so I thought I'd give them a try. I've had a good experience so far with media advertising on my blogs, so hopefully they won't disappoint.

No comments: