Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Thursday, November 29, 2007

Get Paid To Blog

I have been had some success earning extra income from blogging, I'm not ashamed to say. I have been telling friends and email groups about this and, I don't know if that was such a wise move, but now more and more of my blogger friends are jumping on the wagon. I don't really mind, I'm glad to be able to direct people where they can find benefit for them selves. That's why I got into blogging in the first place. I liked to talk about things that I find in the net or outside the net.

So friends have been getting tips from me on the best places to sign up to earn money from blogging. So I've pointed them to these places that have worked well for me:

PayPerPost - you get paid $5 and up for reviewing websites and products
Text-Link-Ads - You don't have to write reviews, just maintain a good blog and they will sell links that will go on your side bar. There is also an option to place links on your content.
ReviewMe - another paid per review site, but I haven't gotten too many offers from this site
Amazon Associates - if you're an online shopper or have friends who are, you may be interested in selling for Amazon. If shoppers buy from you, you get a commission.

There are a few others, but I won't tell you about them until I have tried them out. One place that I have tried out and did not have good experience with is BloggerWave. I did several reviews for them and hadn't received one penny, so just be aware of places like this.

No comments: