Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Monday, October 29, 2007

Websites and acronyms

Not too long ago, I bought my own domain and hosting and have since learned how to operate my various blogs beginning with migration with Blogger to working with the Wordpress platform. That was a very satisfying experience and I gained a lot of experience and knowledge. Now I'm pushing it one step forward and am actually attempting to put up a website (hubby's) from scratch and equip it with a shopping cart at that!

Scary prospect, and I've already printed out a whole binder worth of reading material on things like HTML, CSS, PHP and some other things with letters on them. **sigh**

No comments: