Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Loving PayPerPost

Loving youuuuuu! It's easy 'cause you PayPerPost.... :D Yeah, I'm loving getting paid to blog right now and it all started with PayPerPost, one of the best pro blogging sites around. I haven't done this paid blogging gig for long. Some of the people at PayPerPost have earned thousands in cash and prizes since they started posting for payperpost! Well, I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I have high hopes.

As many of you know, I've tried several other paid post gigs, but I haven't found any that compares with payperpost (PPP). One, PPP opportunities, on average, pays at a highter rate than other companies, and there is always something there to write about. It doesn't ever dry out completely like some sites. The best thing about PPP that impressed me though is how they keep their posties (that's what us bloggers who publish paid reviews are called) honest and most importantly, they keep themselves honest and fair. It may seem like they have too many rules and regulations than others. That's true. But that also means that integrity of their reviews and their sponsors is important to them. They keep everyone honest, like I said.

Now, new things are in the works that is supposed to make being a PPP postie even more exciting than ever. We are all awaiting this new development which is supposed to be unveiled in the great Postie Con in Las Vegas next month. I wished I had already earned enough money to go, but alas, not yet.

But like I said, I have high hopes. Already, my earnings from PPP has allowed me and the girls a little bit more extras sooner ;) no more waiting until the expense fits into the budget, we have PPP money in the bank! Woohoo! Seriously though, if you are willing to put out some effort and a little bit of research, you can make some real money at PPP.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I really hope that Argus is everything they are making it out to be. Anything that gets me opps that are better targeted to my blogs sounds good to me!

JMom said...

what, don't you like my singing? :D

I can't wait to see what's up with Argus too! I hope my .com blog will be ripe by then. lol!