Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Friday, September 07, 2007

Give us a wave...

As you may have noticed, I am now doing a different kind of gardening here. If you are interested in monetizing your blog, I found another place that would pay you to review and promote products. It's called Bloggerwave. As with any paid reviews or paid blogging sites, you'll have to pick and choose the sites and products that you review (that's if you want to) to conform with what your blog is all about. I'm new to Bloggerwave, so I really can't tell you yet how their service is, but it's worth a try. Just speaking for myself, even though I am putting links and reviewing sites and products here, I still will only endorse products that I think are worth investigating or had actually tried out myself.

No comments: