Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Monday, August 04, 2008

Stop, LOOK, Listen

ZenniI canceled my vision plan because of Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses. Seriously. I'm not just saying that to advertise for Zenni. I have turned to a believer especially after I computed the $30 a month I was paying on a vision plan that I may or may not use within the year.

Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni are just as good as the ones you pay for from on optical store for hundreds of dollars. If you are not convinced whether they are a legitimate operation or not maybe you'll be a believer if you see that Zenni Optical was on FOX news! Yep, even their investigative team had to admit, Zenni Optical is a great deal for prescription glasses users.

No comments: