Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Thursday, November 29, 2007

On Our Blogs

Two more days of NaBloPoMo to go! If you don't know, I've been blogging everyday at our new home, Amoores, for the whole month of November. I am proud to say this is the second year I've done it and I hadn't missed a day! Well, sure, I've cut it close, posting some inane stuff at a quarter before midnight just so I don't miss my deadline, but still, I did it! Oh, but I haven't posted today yet though. hehe!

I've cooked up some delectables in our new kitchen:
Toasted some pumpkin seeds for snacking, and baked an uber sweet caramel cake.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: