Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's Cookin' in our Kitchen

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sometimes we eat so much chicken my family swears they will soon start growing feathers. I get so tired of cooking chicken sometimes, I am just don't know what to do with them anymore. This is was during one of those uninspired moments where I was just fresh out of ideas and could do nothing more than recycle old ideas. I decided to use a treatment usually reserved for beef on chicken, and I have to say it was quite successfull. The family enjoyed it, maybe you will too.

Click here for the recipe for Chicken Bistek.

No comments: