Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Monday, September 17, 2007

Make Your Home Shine

My husband prefers wood to metal. He loves to work with wood, after all. But, when it comes to the kitchen and decorating around the house, he is drawn to things that are shiny and clean. Me, while I can't care less about the decor in the rest of the house, I am a kitchen person. I live in the kitchen, and in the kitchen, stainless steel is a good thing.

The Stainless Steel Store has a variety of high quality products that will not only enhance your decor, I love that most of them are practical and usable. They have some very unique kitchen accessories that are very affordable and very chic and sleek. And if you think that steel would be too harsh in the garden, check out their greens section and maybe you will change your mind.

I was just thinking while I was browsing through their website how many of the items would make unique wedding presents or just a gift for any occasion. I really like the fact their prices are very reasonable too.

No comments: