Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hang it Up

I spend so much time in the kitchen that I have always wanted a tv to keep me company while I cook or do other chores. We've never put one there though because we have a small kitchen and there was just not enough counter space to put a small tv on. Then we thought, how about if we hang it on a convenient wall? You would have thought we discovered oil or something. LOL!

Anyway, we found Dekomount.com which specializes in just this thing. Wall brackets for tvs! Unfortunately, they are a company in the United Kingdom. But, what is unfortunate for us is good for U.K. residents. They can find a variety of wall mount brackets to fit just their tv model including plasma lcd wall mount brackets. So if you're in the U.K., you should check them out. They can deliver the brackets to you the next day if needed. As for me, I'm still alone in the kitchen, but I have my fingers crossed that I will soon have a tube to keep me company.

No comments: