Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Sunday, July 01, 2007

Green Beans

Jun-19 031
Every time I go out to the garden now, I come away with at least a handfull of beans.


Green Thumb Sunday


Join Green Thumb Sunday
Join


Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.



2 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

I love fresh green beans!! They sound so good. I may have to take a trip to the "fruit stand" :)

Anonymous said...

green beans, i love 'em

lots of flowers here too.
will be posting about ferns and flowers again in my blog

came from Mari's blog