Our backyard extends beyond the area behind our house, it includes the places we frequent, the places we visit, the places where we live life. This blog is all about the things we find in our backyard and beyond.


Thursday, April 13, 2006

Early Flowers Like Spring Showers

April2-06-042

April2-06-043

These early bloomers are sure signs spring is on the way. They popped up as soon as the last frost was over, as if to announce, heeeeere's spriiiiiiing!!!! I love the double bloom on these daffodils.

2 comments:

poppycock said...

oh, the daffodils are lovely! :)

and so nice of you to come by my blog, jmom. i hope that things are well with you and yours.

take care.

JMom said...

Hi mayamaya, you know I'm always a lurker ;-) I don't leave comments all the time, but I visit now and then. Thanks, and same with you.